Thursday, April 21, 2011

I hate green Bananas. Like what is even the point of having a banana if you can't even eat it because it is green?

One of my goals in life is to smell good.

That's a really weird thing to say Deborah, do you purposefully try to alienate yourself from society in every aspect of life?

No. I know. It is a weird goal. BUT I think it's an important one. I mean, if someone smells good, everyone just wants to like, be near them. And, if someone smells bad they want to edge away slowly and go vomit.

Now, in order to relate this to fashion and have it count for my ezine blog post-o I will list some of my favorite perfumes.

  • DKNY be delicious: Smells like apples guys.
  • Marc Jacobs Lola: Just yum.
Oh well that is only two. Whatevs that is all I can think of. And anyway if I listed a whole bunch of perfumes I think everyone would get bored. Oh! I know! I can list a whole bunch of things that smell good that aren't perfumes!

  • Baby Shampoo
  • Vanilla
  • Thrift Stores
  • Old Churches
  • Oranges
  • New Books
  • Coffee
  • Makeup
  • Hand Sanitizer
There you go. That was fun. Bonus points to whoever writes a story with all the items above.

HEY! ALSO! Fun fact: I have started taking perfume samples out of my mom's magazines and putting them in my backpack. It's cheaper than an air freshener, and there are always cool new scents. Try it! :)

SO WHAT IS THE MESSAGE OF THIS POST: Always try to smell the best you can. SeriouslyalwaysIamnotkiddingbecausethenwecanbefriends.

kbye

:Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Nice title :P

    I LOVE DKNY BE DELICIOUS! <3 IT SMELLS LIKE DELICIOUS APPLES ♥♥♥

    and all those things on that list smell wonderful :3 except idk about old churches.....

    --Vandana

    ReplyDelete
  2. OLD CHURCHES SMELL AWESOME. HAVE YOU EVER EVEN SMELLED ONE? IT'S GREAT.

    :Deborah

    ReplyDelete