Friday, April 1, 2011

The New Fashion Trend at LASA

It has come to my attention that a new fashion trend has started at LASA. Walking down the halls, it might not seem that obvious of what this trend might be and that is why I am going to enlighten you. The new trend is being cripple/hurt. I have noticed that lots of students are now sporting ankle wraps, boots, knee braces, crutches and more. This is a very tragic turn in fashion but if you want to be cool at LASA then you need to come to school with one of the things mentioned above. (PS: this doesn't mean that I am advising you to injure yourself in any way and if you hurt yourself that’s on you.)
                     -A

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was the only one who noticed the amount of cripples. it's sow weird!

    - EJE

    ReplyDelete