Thursday, April 21, 2011

FIND AT HOME!!!

WARNING: you may only view the contents of this bog post if you are on a computer that has access to you tube.
Okay so this post doesn't really have much to do with true color but my friend showed this to me and I thought that it was so funny. So now I am going to share it with the rest of the world....(not really). Anyway just click on this link and watch the whole thing. I know that everyone is sick of the song Friday but this is truly hilarious and just might make you day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfQwXEqYaI
PS: This is not the Friday song....it’s a remix that sounds like a bunch of dudes just trying to make fun of the song.....so it shouldn't be too annoying. (It's only one minute and 16 seconds long so I think you all can handle that)
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment