Friday, April 8, 2011

Sewing up the pieces

For my feature story I interviewed Alex Albach One of my best friends. I interviewed her because she makes her own clothes and since it relates to fashion I thought it would be a great idea. Coming up with some questions got harder at the end because its not something controversial that can be questioned for different aspects. For me the interview was very strange because I have never done an interview before so it was a new process but I think I did well. It was kind of hard to get background information because Alex just does sewing as a hobby (Not like serious business type) So there wasn't much to ask about sales or anything. It was fun but one challenging thing was how to decide what would be considered quote and what would be background because it could fit into both.
~Akamashara ina jara 

No comments:

Post a Comment