Friday, April 8, 2011

Coming Soon: Deborah's Interview Experience!

Unfortunately, I have not done my interview yet. Why? Because I am a huge slacker.

Just kidding! Did I fool you? It's okay if you don't want to admit it.

I actually haven't interviewed my person (who is in fact the owner of Goodie Two Shoes, the wonderful local store down on South Congress), because she was SICK! Oh no! In fact, she was so sick that she had to go to the emergency room, and abstain from work for a while. It's all very hard core. BUT, since she is a fabulously dedicated person, she has agreed to an interview tomorrow afternoon, after which I will be sure to post an incredibly long post recounting my experience in much detail, which hopefully you will find at least partially amusing.

So, until then, we must part!

:Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment