Thursday, April 7, 2011

Lovely Austin


Lovely Austin is a local fashion boutique owned by three really sweet ladies. This is the place to be if you are between the ages of 25 and 45. But for the rest of you don't get discouraged because they also carry accessories, purses and other cute trinkets. I had the privilege of interviewing one of the owners named Daniel. She gave a peek into the real world of fashion and how it works. It's an interesting place and I hope to revisit it someday. My Interview experience was really great because these women were so nice and helpful. They found time for me in there busy schedules and answered all of my questions. Daniel made me feel very comfortable and the conversation flowed very easily. I was nervous at first but then realized that this was no big deal.

1 comment:

  1. Where is it? What kind of fashion styles do they encourage.

    ReplyDelete