Friday, April 1, 2011

Dazzel me!

I was sitting at home icing my fractured foot when I noticed a bedazzle pillow and I wondered why bedazzling was such a big thing a while ago. Then I realized that it gives it a unique style, and adds texture and color. You can bedazzle anything from pillows and quilts to casts or jeans.So I was thinking about bedazzling my boot since I was going to have it for a while until i realized I didn't have a bedazzling gun. Then my doctor called and said I have to have surgery..well after I have surgery I will need one week rest so while I rest I decided I could get little gem stones and glue them to my cast. When it comes to bedazzling color schemes are very important so remember that if your ever bedazzling anything make sure colors either contra st or agree with.

~Akamashara ina jara 

2 comments:

  1. bedazzling is fun and it's kind of like knitting, it distracts you from things.

    CN

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's pretty cool!

    ~Vandana

    ReplyDelete