Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ke$ha is my Spirit Animal

Recently I have started listening to Kesha. Yes, yes I know, the awesomeness can hardly even be contained on my ipod, no matter its gigabyte-age. Anyway, one thing I have noticed is that me and Kesha both have this affinity towards glitter. What? What? you say, You have something in common with Kesha? It's true. We are similar in many ways.

In any case.

Glitter! That is what I'm talking about. I wear it, you wear it (or secretly want to), and I think we should start giving this wonderful aspect of society the credit it deserves. While your life may be boring and plain, you don't have to conform. Clothing, makeup, telephones, glitter makes is all better.

So what does this mean for you? That you have a new mission of course! This week's goal for you, given by me, is to find your glitteriest piece of clothing or jewelry or household appliance (if you are sadly lacking in this department, go buy something), and give it a big ol' hug, as a thank-you for it making your life that much more sparkly.

Yes?


And this is Deborah, B the Dubbs


5 comments:

  1. Lucius Malfoy is MY spirit animal...
    Anyway, I really enjoy that you talked about glitter for this and I like the PLAYFUL tone to this blog post. Also, nice picture. I could sue YOU for thieving from my blog, but I shan't if you don't sue me for using your image without asking...

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can't sue me for using a picture that you took no part in the creation of! maybe I came across that picture all on my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ke$ha uses a little too much glitter, unfortunately. It's like she's eating glitter and throwing up sparkles all over herself when she gets drunk.

    - EJE

    ReplyDelete
  4. I support glitter in moderation. I know some people don't see the point in glitter if it isn't covering EVERYTHING, but I personally am against a world where glitter dominates.

    ~OMO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree! I do not want glitter to dominate all, as then it wouldn't be so special! I just think it should receive some praise for being to awesome. Also, what's wrong with eating glitter? I would rather vomit sparkles than actual barf.

    ReplyDelete