Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Andy's Post of the Week

Hey people,
Okay so I saw someone in the hall today that was wearing a shirt that was longer than their jacket. That is not the worst fashion crime that I have witnessed in my years but I do believe that people should really make an effort. So when you’re getting dressed make sure that if you have a long shirt bring a longer jacket or just live without the jacket that day. It doesn’t take much effort to at least look fashionably reasonable in public people so please, for me, please make an effort and I would much appreciate that.

3 comments:

  1. I think that it can be done in the right way, ex: a shirt with a bolero, or a tunic with a bolero (i think)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i disagree. i think long shirts with cropped jackets is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also disagree. Take this for example: http://ny-image0.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.91596836.jpg That dress could be slightly shorter to be a shirt and add jeans, and voila, you have a shirt that looks okay with a shorter jacket (excluding the pattern of the dress. I am not a fan of zebra print).

    - EJE

    ReplyDelete